MBC's effort to prevent Kim Dae-ho's free, the announcer's office, please coordinate your work > 문의하기

본문 바로가기
사이드메뉴 열기

문의하기 HOME

문의하기

MBC's effort to prevent Kim Dae-ho's free, the announcer's office, ple…

페이지 정보

작성자 mbgwre 댓글 0건 조회 27회 작성일 24-01-23 20:11

본문

[Sports Chosun's reporter Lee Woo-joo] MBC announcer Kim Dae-ho showed his day job.YouTube channelIn '14F', 'K-worker Kim Dae-ho who can't rest at all, working overtime on weekends...It'sA video titled was posted.Kim Dae-ho lost the kimchi match between Kim Joon-sang and Park Ji-min, instead of on duty on the weekendI decided to stand. Kim Dae-ho is so annoying. I tend to accept it, but it's hard to accept it.You said you're still tired. I was supposed to work on the night shift, but you had to sleep overnightI do. But in my case, I have to work continuously, so I'll go to another jobI asked if I could change it, and as a result, I ended up working on weekends.He said he had no conscience.Kim Daeho said, "My work today is from 7 p.m. to 11 p.mHe said he had to do 3 minutes and 9 seconds of radio news every hourIt's on. \t\t\nKim Dae-ho came to work on MBC with a sigh. Kim Daeho said, "Going to work at this time..."He said he didn't want to do it anymore and the announcer's office adjusted his workThe work has been reduced. It was reduced, but I choked up because of Park Ji-min and Kim Jun-sang. Kim Daeho said, "What do the announcers do?"He decided to show his main job properly, saying, "I'll show you if I do." But Kim Daehoan unknowing look. The production team doesn't know well. I wondered if it's because it's been so longI teased him, and Kim Dae-ho was embarrassed that I would be seen as not doing it.The production team"What did you do if you didn't come to work today?" Kim Daeho saidHe said he would be drinking for a day. Kim Daeho, who introduced the announcer's office and had a mini fan meetingStarting with the 7 o'clock news, he showed his main job properly.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.